Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas House Tour At Little Brags


Hello and Merry Christmas to you all !!! I have been so busy this last week, I figure I better share 
these Christmas pictures on the blog here before Christmas is over in a couple of days....LOL
You can also see a Christmas video tour of our house here. 
Well, it is getting late already and I still have a few more things to do before bed time! 

So here we go, I will make this really quick with little words....
Enjoy and please pin away with ideas for  next Christmas!!! 

Here is the Family Room

I decorated with mostly fresh greens and 
large IKEA star lanterns.



Fresh moss and driftwood





Off to the kitchen











Here is the entry


 looking into the hallway

 I put up icicle lights on the ceiling with command hooks....sooo cosy

 Here is our little mudroom as you 
enter from the garage.




Here is the main foyer.

A Boho-Moroccan entry with a 
touch of Christmas



Like I mentioned before, I am feeling all 
BOHO lately...Moooooooo

Off to the dining room

Lots of IKEA stars in the window



Practicing my Swedish...God Jul 

Off to the living room






 To see the outside of the house and yard decorated for Christmas, 
visit these 2 links  below:

Christmas Moss Stars For The Front Porch

 Nature Inspired Christmas Tour

Thank you for coming to visit and have a very Merry Christmas!!!
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png


21 comments:

  1. Hallo Christine,
    das sieht bei Euch sehr festlich und urgemütlich aus. Mein Rentier-Sign steht wieder bei uns auf dem Kamin.
    Meine Frau und ich wünschen Euch ein schönes Weihnachtsfest.
    Herzliche Grüße
    Uwe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty, Christine. Some day, I hope my home will look like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and very warm and inviting. I absolutely love the stars you have placed throughout your home. Merry Christmas! Lesa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuk en gezellig kersthuis.
    En wat een mooi groot huis.
    Heel sfeervol.
    Fijne kerst
    *
    **
    ***
    *****
    **
    **
    Gr. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Czy to możliwe żeby tak mieszkać? Jest jak w katalogu. Jestem zachwycona. Gratuluję niezwykłego gustu.

    Całuję, Ania

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi You have a beautiful home. Can you tell me the color paint you have on your walls in your family room and entry?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love the lights on the ceiling!! Everything looks very peaceful and beautiful Christine!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have done an outstanding job decorating your house for Christmas! I love all the extra large Ikea stars everywhere! Your new wall color and furniture lay-out in your family room is so pretty too. I like the morrocan touches you've added to your home. I think they suit it very well. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks charming, Christine! Love your tour! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your home is so beautiful!
    Did you put extra holes in the Ikea stars? Mine don't look as pretty (or interesting!) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your house looks amazing. I bet it was a lot of work, but it`s worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christine your house is a boho enchanted fairy tale come true. All those strategically placed lights provide the perfect ambiance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful home! And the decor works for both Christmas and winter time. Thank you for sharing at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so love all of the greenery and twinkle lights!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all your warm and rustic touches! The theme of stars and lights throughout really makes it a cozy holiday home! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm! xoKathleen Charm Bracelet Diva {At Home}

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your home at Christmas Christine , I love that neutral look and white lights , it is my style !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your house is gorgeous! SO pretty!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's all just beautiful! I bet it was so warm and cozy for Christmas. Love the stars!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your home is so warm and pretty. I love the neutral style, I really enjoy a monochromatic feel to a home that goes through the entire house. Your home is stunning. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's beautiful! I love the Ikea stars. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so far behind, but loving your cozy and inviting home Christine! xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!