Saturday, October 28, 2017

Our Halloween Bunny


Well hello there and Happy Halloweenie peeps!!!! 
Well, today I have a special treat for you guys. It was time for Bugsy 
to get dressed up again for our annual Halloween photo shoot. 

This year I found this cute prisoner costume for him. PINCH ME!



I am not saying he was very happy about it!  
Let me tell you the X-Small outfit barely fit, I had to leave 
the Velcro open around his tummy ...lol

To help the matter, he got an extra special treat for his modeling work.



I can't decide which picture I love best.


I was so lucky to get the evening sun hitting just right. 



Here we are ready to escape....



As you can see I fenced off the front yard area with a pet gate 
for the photo session. Truly a prison!


Oh what are the neighbors up to Bugsy?

Well I sure hope you enjoyed that cute little jailbird. Last year Bugsy
was an Ewok, you can click here to see that post. As always thanks 
so much for stopping by. I will have more Halloween pics 
for you this weekend!

MUAHHH
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!